
My baby brother Victor!
By: Sofia Mariela Pauca
This book is dedicated to: my baby brother Victor because he has and will have hard times in his life!
My baby brother Victor has a special place in my heart. One night my mom went to the hospital and Victor was born!He had the umbilical cord wrapped tight around his neck! Everyone was miserable!
He is super skinny just like my mom! I love when I can just snuggle up with him because he is so warm! He has handsome black hair, and he is so cute. We are beginning to see what color his eyes are but we do not know yet.
Victor is extremely funny when he is eating food! He gets it all in his hair and clothes (especially rice) when we let him eat all by himself. He almost never cries! Victor and I like to roll around together. Victor gets scared when someone says no in front of him! Victor loves you to brush his tiny teeth. Victor treasures his milk, what he loves the most is my whole family. He has to have physical therapy, he enjoys it. He is really trying to walk! I admire him because he puts so much effort into his physical therapy.
I should always try to protect him and he should always try to protect me. He is the best baby brother in the world!!!
Francesca, our second child, dictated this story to us about her baby brother, Victor. The story also has adorable illustrations. She is 5 years old.
To My Brother Victor
by Francesca Pauca
Victor, you are a present.
Victor walks holding his (she means your) hands.
Victor on his gecko. (this is Victor's new equipment that helps him practice standing)
Victor and Francie. (in the illustration they are holding hands)
Mommy loves Victor.
Victor plays with his toys.
Victor gives cute hugs and happy kisses.
Victor is a cute little boy, and so cute.