


We had a big snow this week (5 inches, which is big for Winston-Salem)! The children were so excited about it, and played for as long as we would let them in the snow. As you can see, our driveway makes a great sledding hill, and all the kids took turns going down. As I came around the corner from looking at the snow in the backyard, I heard Paul say, "Take a picture of Victor sledding--ALL BY HIMSELF." Before I could say "I don't think this is a good idea," Victor started down the driveway, with Paul running after him (Victor was moving FASTER than Paul). Well, he went all the way down the driveway into the cul-de-sac. Fortunately he held on tight and was still smiling when we got to him. Victor was so proud of himself, and so were his sisters. Needless to say, it was Victor's last trip down the driveway alone that snowy morning!